This Baked Spaghetti Casserole With Sausage is an easy and delicious dinner recipe that’s full of meat and cheesy goodness, also it’s super simple to make.
If you need a quick and comforting meal to fix for dinner, look no further!
This cheesy baked spaghetti is perfect for any night of the week.
This baked spaghetti with sausage is a twist on the classic meatball and spaghetti recipe that everyone loves.
Unfortunately, my family eats spaghetti at least once or twice a week, which I get tired of eating.
Though, recently we decided to mix things up and make our spaghetti in a casserole dish.
Of course, it had layers of parmesan and mozzarella cheese and Johnsonville Italian Mild Sausage.
I’m happy to report the spaghetti casserole was a huge hit with my entire family and we had enough leftovers for lunch the next day!
Personally, cheesy baked spaghetti is now my NEW favorite way to eat spaghetti.
If you rather use ground meat, pepperoni, or mini meatballs instead of the sausage you can.
What side DISHES go with baked SPAGHETTI?
- corn salad
- green salad
- corn on the cob
- green beans
- garlic bread
- baked cheesy spinach tomatoes
- tomato bread
- green peas
- roasted mushrooms
- brussels sprouts
- spinach salad
What is in Baked Spaghetti Casserole With Sausage
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Italian Sausage
- Diced Onions
- Minced Garlic
- Spaghetti Noodles
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Powder
How to make Baked SPAGHETTI with Sausage
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to the package. Drain and set aside.
- Brown the sausage.Drain the grease.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Next, saute the onions and minced garlic until tender.
- In a large pot mix together the spaghetti noodles, the sausage, minced garlic, diced onions, and spaghetti sauce.
- Season the spaghetti mixture with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to your liking.
- Stir in one (1) cup of cheese. We use Kraft Italian Five Cheese Blend Shredded Cheese.
- Last, pour the pasta mixture evenly into a 9×13 glass baking dish. Cover the spaghetti mixture with the remaining cheese. Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite side dish, a salad, and a dessert for a complete meal.
Doesn’t the cheesy spaghetti casserole look delicious?
It such a quick and easy dinner option the entire family will love.
Also, your family may love my other easy pasta dinner recipes listed below:
- Cheesy Broccoli Sausage Pasta Skillet
- Cheesy Rigatoni Sausage Bake
- Cajun Chicken and Sausage Pasta
- Cheesy Taco Penne Ziti
- Skillet Chicken Rotini
Baked Spaghetti Casserole With Sausage is an easy and delicious dinner option that the whole family will love.
- 1– 24 oz.Jar Spaghetti Sauce (we used Ragu Chunky Pasta Sauce with tomato, garlic, & onion)
- 2 lbs.Italian Sausage
- 1 Small Diced Onion
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Ib. Spaghetti Noodles
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder to your liking
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 3 Cups Kraft Italian Five Cheese Blend Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil noodles according to package. Drain water and set aside.
- Brown Italian Sausage then drain the grease. Cook sausage while pasta is cooking.
- Melt one tablespoon butter in skillet. Saute onions and garlic until tender on low heat.
- Add the spaghetti noodles, veggies, and sausage together. Mix in 1 cup of cheese.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce. Place the pasta and meat mixture into a 9×12 baking dish.
- Cover the spaghetti noodles and meat mixture with the remaining 2 cups of cheese.
- Bake in the oven on 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the pasta is heated all the way through and the cheese is melted, and hot and bubbly.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy!
You can use Italian Seasoning if you like.
Use more pasta sauce if needed.
You could add sliced mushrooms and diced bell peppers to the recipe too.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: easy recipe, pasta, spaghetti, casserole, supper, dinner, sausage, cheese, noodles, baked spaghetti