This easy Skillet Chicken Rotini recipe is a quick and simple meal to make when you need dinner on the table in a hurry. It’s kid approved, too!
It would make a great family meal paired with a salad, veggies, and your favorite side.
When I am rushing around bringing my kids from place to place the skillet recipe is my favorite to whip up.
The cheesy chicken pasta skillet takes less than an hour to make, and it’s filling.
Your whole family will thank you for fixing them a hot meal.
My son loves covering his skillet chicken rotini with lots of parmesan cheese.
However, your family chooses to eat this delicious pasta dish don’t plan on having leftovers.
Sometimes when I know I’m going to have a busy day I’ll make this chicken pasta skillet in the morning.
After my kiddo gets home from school I’ll heat it up and serve it with a big salad.
Now you know how to make this easy and delicious one-pot pasta recipe.
If you make this delicious meal, I hope your family enjoys it as much as my family does.
I can’t wait to share more chicken pasta recipes in the near future.
More Pasta Recipes:
- Cajun Chicken and Sausage Pasta
- Cheesy Taco Penne Ziti
- Cheesy Sausage Broccoli and Pasta
- Instant Pot Rotini Pasta and Meatballs
If you enjoyed my easy chicken pasta recipe make sure to check out my other pasta recipes. Also you can see more of my comfort foods and recipes here.Print
- 1 pound rotini pasta (uncooked)
- 2 cups chicken breast (raw and cubed)
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 2 gloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh basil, for garnish (optional)
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In a large skillet add chicken, red pepper, onion, garlic, olive oil, oregano. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is browned on each side and no longer pink, stirring frequently.
- Stir in broth and bring to a boil. Continue to cook, uncovered until liquid reduces to half. Add pasta and stir to mix well.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped basil before serving.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Do you have a favorite skillet dish you make?