This Delicious Breakfast Casserole would be perfect for breakfast or brunch. It’s chock full of cheese, bacon, ham, and homestyle hash browns. And, the crust made with biscuits bubble up over the ingredients making this breakfast casserole satisfying and a crowd pleaser!
My family loves this breakfast casserole and the best part it’s easy to make. I usually make it on Sunday mornings before church. It’s a filling dish which keeps us from being hungry until we get home later in the day. You could also prepare the casserole the night before and store in the refrigerator until the morning you want to cook and eat it.
This delicious breakfast casserole is also wonderful to serve when you have a crowd coming over to visit. The casserole would be perfect to serve at a morning Bridal shower or any special gathering. It’s great paired with fruit, coffee, juice, and mimosas. Also, bacon and sausage would make a great addition to the casserole served on the side.
If you’re more adventurous you could add green peppers, red peppers, onions, and cajun seasoning to the recipe before baking it. Are you planning to make this delicious breakfast casserole?
- 1 tube, refrigerated biscuits (I used large ones, 8 per tube)
- 1 cup frozen southern style hashbrowns
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup ham chopped
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- salt & pepper
- optional chopped green peppers, and onions
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Flatten biscuits and place in the bottom of a baking dish. Sprinkle hash browns, ham, and bacon on top of the biscuits.
- In a small mixing bowl, add eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk well to combine. Stir in shredded cheese. Pour into baking dish and spread cheese evenly across the top.
- Bake casserole uncovered, for 35-40 minutes or until center is set and biscuits are cooked through. Use oven mitts to carefully remove breakfast casserole from the oven once it’s cooked thoroughly.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Kim Seghers is a Mom of three, creator of This Ole Mom blog, a family friendly site. Kim is passionate about sharing her love for cooking, crafting, traveling, family, and everything lifestyle.