I’m going to show you “How to Make Easy Cinnamon Roll Lollipops.” Pillsbury makes baking cinnamon rolls quick and convenient, and my kids love eating the hot gooey rolls for breakfast. I just hate the sticky mess the cinnamon rolls leave on my children’s hands. That’s the reason I make Cinnamon Roll Lollipops; they keep little hands from getting messy and make a delicious portable breakfast or snack.
Kids love helping prepare these fun cinnamon roll lollipops, and the lollipops are such a smart breakfast idea.
How to Make Easy Cinnamon Roll Lollipops:
Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls (found in the dairy section)
Non-Stick Aluminum foil or Aluminium foil & cooking spray
- 1 tube pillsbury cinnamon rolls (8 count)
- 8 kabob sticks
- cookie sheet
- non-stick aluminium foil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Pop open your can of cinnamon rolls, separate the rolls and set the icing aside.
- Place one kabob stick through the side of each cinnamon roll and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes (package says longer, but since they aren’t snug in one small pan they bake quicker).
- Scoop your icing into a decorating bag and cut a small tip off the end.
- Drizzle your icing in a swirl pattern over each hot cinnamon roll.
- Let slightly cool and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Kim Seghers is a Mom of three, creator of This Ole Mom blog, a family friendly site. Kim is passionate about sharing her love for cooking, crafting, traveling, family, and everything lifestyle.