Learn How to Make Easy Cinnamon Roll Lollipops using a can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls.
These easy lollipop cinnamon rolls make an easy take along breakfast.
Pillsbury makes baking cinnamon rolls quick and convenient, and my kids love eating the hot gooey rolls for breakfast.
I just hate the sticky mess the cinnamon rolls leave on my children’s hands.
That’s the reason I make Cinnamon Roll Lollipops; they keep little hands from getting messy and make a delicious portable breakfast or snack.
Kids love helping prepare these fun cinnamon roll lollipops, and the lollipops are such a smart breakfast idea.
How to Make Easy Cinnamon Roll Lollipops
Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls (found in the dairy section)
Non-Stick Aluminum foil or Aluminium foil & cooking spray
- 1 tube Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls (8)
- 8 Kabob sticks
- 1 Decorating bag
- Cookie sheet
- Non-Stick Aluminum foil
- cooking spray if not using non-stick aluminum foil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with non-stick aluminum foil.
2. Pop open your can of cinnamon rolls, separate the rolls and set the icing aside.
3. Place one kabob stick through the side of each cinnamon roll and place on lined cookie sheet.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes (package says longer, but since they aren’t snug in one small pan they bake quicker)
5. Scoop your icing into a decorating bag and cut a small tip off the end.
6. Drizzle your icing in a swirl pattern over each hot cinnamon roll.
7. Let slightly cool and enjoy!
Kim Seghers is a Mom of three, creator of This Ole Mom blog, a family friendly site. Kim is passionate about sharing her love for cooking, crafting, traveling, family, and everything lifestyle.