Christmas is a time when I love to create easy appetizers. Especially a pepper jelly appetizer recipe like this Easy Pepper Jelly Christmas Trees appetizer. Additionally, using laughing cow cheese and pepper jelly on these adorable Christmas Trees will be the talk of the party!
With this easy appetizer you can put it together in just minutes. Additionally, these little trees can be served up with different crackers to pair with the different laughing cow cheeses. Therefore, you can use different types of jellies or jams too. For instance, the pepper jelly can be switched out for a cranberry jelly.
To accompany those jams or jellies herbs can be used to add decoration and flavor. Therefore, if your invited to a holiday party this is one really cute appetizer to bring. Additionally, it’s easy to change up the flavors or make different style on one platter.
For example, you can do a charcuterie board and add these to it for extra holiday spirit. Hence, I used a slate board so the colors of the herbs and cheese will pop. Are you visiting any holiday parties this year? What do you plan to bring?Print
- 1 Container The Laughing Cow (Creamy Swiss Light – 8 triangles)
- Pepper Jelly
- 8 Pretzel Sticks
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Dill
- For each Christmas Tree: Break a pretzel stick in the desired length you want it then gently press it into the lower bottom part of the cheese triangle. Be careful when handling the cheese not to break it.
- Lay the Cheese triangle with the pretzel stick on to a serving platter.
- Using a spoon put a little bit of Pepper Jelly into a syringe and squeeze jelly onto each Cheese Christmas Tree. I tried to make a zig zag pattern with the jelly to make it look like garling (decorative).
- After you put the pepper jelly on each cheese tree top each tree with a piece of dill.
- Assemble this appetizer right before placing it out on the table for guest so the jelly and dill look fresh!
Kim Seghers is a Mom of three, creator of This Ole Mom blog, a family friendly site. Kim is passionate about sharing her love for cooking, crafting, traveling, family, and everything lifestyle.