I’m sharing this delicious Instant Pot Bourbon Chicken Recipe that my family loves. I hope your family loves it too. It’s a delicious meal that cooks quick and comes out tender. I’m sure this recipe will become one of your family’s favorite meals.
The Instant Pot Bourbon Chicken Recipe cooks in 45 minutes making this recipe quick and easy to prepare. It’s the perfect recipe when you need a hot meal on the table for your family on busy nights when you don’t have time to stand over the stove.
The Instant Pot Bourbon Chicken Recipe tastes great paired with steamed rice and a side salad or vegetables.
Here’s how to make the Instant Pot Bourbon Chicken Recipe:
Instant Pot Bourbon Chicken recipe
- 1-2 lbs. boneless chicken strips (thawed)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp garlic chili sauce
- 1 cup apple cider juice
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 5 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- Place chicken in the instant pot. Top with oil and the rest of the ingredients. Cook on high pressure for 35 to 45 minutes depending on fast your pressure cooker/instant pot cooks the chicken. We prefer 45 so it’s super tender.
I hope your family enjoys this Instant Pot Bourbon Chicken Recipe! Does your family have a favorite Instant Pot recipe? If you’re looking for an instant pot check out this 6 quart instant pot like we have.
You might like my other Instant Pot recipes :
Kim Seghers is a Mom of three, creator of This Ole Mom blog, a family friendly site. Kim is passionate about sharing her love for cooking, crafting, traveling, family, and everything lifestyle.