These delicious peanut butter snowballs made using Skippy Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread are easy to make.
The hardest part about making this tasty treat is waiting for the chocolate to hardened in the refrigerator.
WHAT’S in Chocolate Peanut Butter Snowballs
- 1 cup Skippy Natural Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- cookie sheet lined with wax paper