These Butterfinger Pudding Shots are the most delicious and sweet boozy adult treats ever!
Perfect for serving at adult events and of course, mom’s night out with the gals.
Move over jello shots there’s a new favorite mini adult treat in town.
These Butterfinger Pudding Shots will sure to become your new favorite boozy treat to share with your friends. Or maybe not!! LOL!
Warning! Proceed with caution when consuming these pudding shots!
They look like an innocent dessert filled with lots of sweet goodness but, there’s alcohol in those souffle cups.
Especially if you love sweets like myself, I have to put a limit on how many of these candy-filled concoctions I consume.
Also, I have to hide these Buttershots Schnapps liqueur filled pudding shots from my kids.
The whipped cream, Butterfinger candy bars, and the butterscotch pudding will entice the kiddos.
Sorry Kiddos these are for Mama. No touching my Butterfinger shots!
How to Make Butterfinger Pudding Shots
First of all to make the butterfinger pudding shots, place the plastic cups on a serving tray and set aside.
Second, pour the butterscotch pudding into a medium mixing bowl and whisk in the cold milk.
Third, add the butterscotch schnapps and stir until it thickens.
Fourth, gently fold in the whipped cream until there are no visible streaks.
Fifth, transfer the pudding mixture into the plastic souffle cups filling each cup up to the rim.
Place the butterscotch pudding shots in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
After 4 hours you can place the lids on the cups if you’re not serving them right away.
Serving the Pudding Shots
Additionally, before serving add a generous dollop of whipped cream on top of each pudding shot.
Garnish each pudding shot with crushed Butterfinger candy bars.
Don’t these butterfinger shots look AMAZING? Perfect for serving at summer pool parties, a special brunch, or any adult gathering.
Also, you could sneak your kid’s butterfingers from their Halloween bag and use them for this boozy treat.
Hey! It’s also a great way to use leftover Halloween, Valentine, and Easter candy too.
And, great for football tailgating parties, Super Bowl parties, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Summertime pool parties, too.
Heck! really good any time! LOL! But, for ADULTS ONLY ( 21 and over)!!!
More Adult Beverages
- Dole Whip Margaritas
- Pumpkin Pie Boozy Punch
- Blue Curacao Shark Drink
- Atomic Fireball Candy Infused Vodka
- Cranberry Atomic Fireball Martini
Please don’t drink & drive! Drink responsibly!Print
These Butterfinger Pudding Shots are the most delicious and sweet boozy adult pudding treats ever! Perfect to serve at any adult gathering.
12 (2.5 oz) plastic soufflé cups with lids
1 (3 oz) box butterscotch instant pudding mix
1 1/2 cups very cold milk
1/2 cup Buttershots schnapps liqueur
2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
whipped cream, for garnish
6-8 mini Butterfinger candy bars, crushed (for garnish)
- Place the plastic cups on a baking sheet or large plate and set aside.
- Pour the butterscotch pudding mix into a medium mixing bowl. Whisk in the cold milk.
- Add the butterscotch schnapps and stir well until thickened (about 20 seconds).
- Gently, fold in the Cool Whip until there are no longer any white streaks of the whipped cream visible.
- Transfer the pudding mixture into the plastic soufflé cups, filling up to each rim. Place the cups in the refrigerator and chill overnight or for at least 4 hours. After 4 hours, you can place lids on the cups if you are not serving them right away.
- Before serving, add a generous dollop of whipped cream on top of each pudding shot. Garnish each shot with crushed Butterfinger candy bars. (Optional – drizzle chocolate on top if desired).
You can use Duncan Hines Chocolate drizzle if you would like for an extra garnish.
- Category: adult dessert/ party food
- Method: fridge
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy recipe, adult beverage, pudding shots, cocktail, candy, butterfingers, butterscotch, schnapps , cool whip, entertaining, butterfinger shots, schnapps shots, whipped cream