This original recipe for Cranberry Atomic Fireball Martini with vodka-infused cranberries is a delicious adult beverage that is perfect, to serve at any gathering or party this holiday season.
I love cranberries I enjoy eating them raw or cooked, but fresh cranberries are hard to find year round.
That’s the reason I’m excited I discovered Cape Cod Select premium frozen cranberries.
Even though these cranberries come frozen, they taste fresh.
The first thing I noticed when I opened the bag of Cape Cod Select premium frozen cranberries was the vibrant red color of the cranberries, and they were whole instead of broken into pieces.
Usually, when I buy frozen cranberries, half the bag of cranberries are crushed and look pale red which causes my drinks to look unattractive.
Now I can serve my Cranberry Atomic Fireball Martini with vodka infused cranberries anytime of the year.
My guest will be blown away from the taste and by the vibrant color of the cranberries decorating the edge of their glass.
You can create my Cranberry Atomic Fireball Martini with vodka infused cranberries this holiday.
You can use Cape Cod Select premium frozen cranberries or any brand cranberries.
But, I think Cape Cod Select premium frozen cranberries is the secret to making my drink recipe extra special.
Scroll down below for ingredients and instructions on how to make my Cranberry Atomic Fireball Martini with vodka infused cranberries.
I start my recipe with Cape Cod Select premium frozen cranberries. I love that the cranberries have no preservatives or additives.
The cranberries and atomic fireball candies infusing with the vodka.
You are going to be happy with this delicious adult beverage. It’s spicy and tart!
What you need to make a Cranberry Atomic Fireball Martini:
- 1 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 lb. Cape Cod Select premium frozen cranberries
- 22 unwrapped atomic fireball candies
- 3 cups water
- 1-wooden skewer broken in half
- 2- martini glasses
- ice-filled martini shaker
- 2 tbsp. white granulated sugar
- 2- glass jars or mason jars
- 1- cookie sheet lined with wax paper
Directions for the Martini:
1. Cranberry Juice: Remove 12 cranberries from the bag, and set aside. Pour the remaining bag of cranberries into a medium pot cover with 3 cups of water. Place the pot on the stovetop on medium-high heat. Bring the cranberries to a boil. Reduce heat and cook until the cranberries burst. Remove the cranberries from the heat and allow to steep for 5-6 hours. After the cranberries steep strain juice using a small fine strainer or cheesecloth. Pour juice into a glass pitcher or jar and set aside.
2. Atomic Fireball Candy infused vodka: Place 16 unwrapped fireballs in a mason jar or glass jar with 1 cup of vodka. Seal the jar tightly. Shake jar for a few minutes. Set the jar on the counter. Let the fireballs infuse with the vodka 5-6 hours or until the candy dissolves.
3. Infused Vodka Cranberries: Place the 12 cranberries you set aside in a glass jar or mason jar with the six (6) remaining fireballs and 1/2 cup vodka. Seal the jar tightly and shake it for a few minutes. Set the jar on the counter and let infuse for 4 hours. Use a small fine strainer and drain the vodka from the cranberries. Remove any candy remaining and throw away. Place the vodka soaked cranberries on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Carefully roll the cranberries with a fork or spoon while sprinkling on the sugar. Place the cranberries in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Cranberries can stay in the fridge covered overnight if needed.
How to make your Cranberry Atomic Fireball Martini:
For each serving, in a cocktail shaker filled with ice, place 1/2 cup of the infused Atomic Fireball Candy vodka and 1/4 cup cranberry juice.
Shake, pour into martini glass. Place 6 vodka infused cranberries onto a skewer half and place into the glass with the cranberry martini.
I hope you enjoy this delicious hot and tart Cranberry Atomic Fireball martini with vodka infused cranberries.
Sit back at your next holiday party and relax while sipping on this delicious cranberry goodness.
If the cranberry martini tastes tart for your taste buds, add a teaspoon or two of sweetener of your choice.
*Note – you can store any leftover cranberry juice in the fridge in an airtight glass container.
Check out my recipe for Atomic Fireball Candy Infused Vodka.
PIN Cranberry Atomic FireBall Martini
Please drink responsibly and don’t drink and drive!
Leave a Reply