These easy and delicious No Bake Oreo Balls are the perfect sweets to make any day of the year. Especially, for a special day like Valentine’s Day!
What better way to show someone you love them than with homemade chocolate covered treats.
Additionally, this easy no bake truffles recipe would be perfect to make for a special date night at home.
You could serve the No Bake Oreo Balls with a glass of champagne and fresh strawberries.
Additionally, you could use any kind of sprinkles to add a personal touch to the Oreo Balls. Personally, I love glitter sugar and colorful sprinkles the best.
Only 3 INGREDIENTs For No Bake Oreo Balls
Furthermore, these three ingredients Oreo Balls are the perfect easy recipe for kids to make too.
Also, you could set up an area in the kitchen for your kids to crush the Oreo sandwich cookies.
After the cookies get crumbled into pieces and the cream cheese added the children could roll the dough into balls.
Just think how proud your kids would be to give these Valentine treats to their teachers and classmates on Valentines Day!
Maybe, pack a few of these round balls of goodness, in a cute gift box for the kids to give to grandma when she picks up the children for your special Valentine’s date night.
After the dough gets rolled into balls and placed in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, don’t forget to melt the chocolate.
We used Nestle white chocolate and dark chocolate baking chips for our dessert balls recipe.
My son made Valentine’s Day cards while I dipped each of the cookie balls into the chocolate and topped them with the Wilton sprinkles.
Oreo Balls make an easy dessert. Any flavor Oreos can be used.
We used Oreo Golden sandwich cookies. Next time, I’ll use Lemon, Red Velvet, or Chocolate.
Note: Instead of using sprinkles, you could also melt any colored candy melts you like.
Pour the melted chocolate in a squeeze bottle. Then squeeze a fun design on the oreo balls.
More Valentine Ideas
- Valentine Day Printable Coloring Pages
- Valentines Candy Heart Glitter Frame
- Valentine’s Day Cupid Arrow Pancake Kabobs
- Swedish Fish Valentine Printable Toppers
This simple No Bake Oreo Balls recipe makes an easy and delicious dessert.
- 1 pack Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies 14.3 ounces (30 cookies crushed)
- Valentine sprinkles
- 1 bag (11 oz.) White Chocolate baking chips
- 3 tbsp. Crisco Baking Sticks All Vegetable Shortening
- 1 package (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- Place Oreo Cookies in a plastic bag and crumble.
- Pour crushed Oreos into a large mixing bowl with softened cream cheese and mix together well.
- Place cookie dough in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove dough from freezer and roll into balls. Place Oreo balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan stir together the white chocolate and vegetable shortening. Cook on low heat, stirring until both are completely melted.
- Line a second cookie sheet with parchment paper. Remove a few balls (4) from the freezer at a time. Next, stick a toothpick in the center of a cookie ball and dip it in the chocolate. Shake off excess chocolate and place on cookie sheet. Immediately decorate with sprinkles.
- Repeat until each cookie ball is covered in chocolate and decorated. Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. When chocolate is firm store Oreo Balls in the refrigerator in an airtight container. You can also place each ball in a cupcake liner.
To decorate the Oreo Balls you could use both frosting and sprinkles. And, dark or milk chocolate can be used instead of the white chocolate baking chips. Also, you can eliminate using the shortening and melt the chocolate in the microwave in a glass dish on 15 second intervals until chocolate is completely melted.
- Category: dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American