Learn how to make Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Wraps for the next time you need a meal on the dinner table quickly. With this filling and delicious buffalo chicken wrap recipe, you can say goodbye to boring sandwiches.
Next time you need a meal for your family, you should make these tasty Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Wraps.
The chicken wraps taste delicious and can be made in 10 minutes using the pressure cooker.
Making them the perfect chicken wraps for those busy days. Plus, your family will thank you for serving them something different to eat besides sandwiches.
Additionally, these Buffalo Chicken Wraps make the perfect finger food to serve at parties and during the summer by the pool.
Prepping the Buffalo Chicken Wraps
You can prep the chicken ahead of time. If using thawed chicken breast, it needs to cook for 10 minutes.
Frozen chicken breast needs to cook for 25 minutes. Make sure to slice the chicken first and place it in the instant pot with garlic, salt, pepper, and water.
Once the chicken breasts cooks, remove them carefully from the pot and drain any juice. Next, you’ll toss the chicken in a bowl with the hot sauce. We use Louisiana Hot Sauce.
Serve the chicken immediately with wraps or place it in the refrigerator until needed.
Usually, I place all the ingredients on the counter buffet style and let my family fix their wraps themselves.
What toppings could you use for the wraps
- Tangy Coleslaw
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Ranch Dressing
Sides to serve with the Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- Homemade Coleslaw
- Potato Salad
- Cajun Potatoes
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- French Fries
- Fried Pickles
- Fried Mushrooms
- Lay’s Classic Potato Chips (our favorite)
- Fresh Fruit
Learn how to make Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Wraps for the next time you need a meal on the dinner table quickly.
- 2 chicken breast, sliced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1/2 cup Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced onions
- shredded lettuce
- 3–4 wraps
- optional Louisiana Cajun Seasoning to your liking
- Place sliced chicken breast, garlic, salt, pepper, and water into the instant pot.
- Place lid on pot. Set valve to closed. Click pressure cook or manual button and set timer to 10 minutes for thawed chicken breast.
- Once the instant pot comes to pressure and stops counting release the pressure valve. Open pot and drain the juice. Move chicken to a bowl and mix in the hot sauce.
- Place chicken on a wrap with lettuce, tomato, and onion or your favorite toppings. Roll the wrap, and cut in half if you want. Serve and enjoy!
See my post for a list of toppings if you rather use something else besides lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.
If using frozen chicken breast cook for 25 minutes.
Water can be substituted for the chicken broth.
- Category: lunch/dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo chicken, chicken wraps, instant pot, lunch, dinner, easy recipe, American Cuisine, finger food, chicken
Pin Buffalo Chicken Wrap
Check out my other Instant Pot Recipes.