Whip up these easy and fun St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Pancake Kabobs in minutes. The fruit and pancake kabobs make the perfect St.Patrick’s Day breakfast.
Perfect Fruit and Pancake Breakfast Kabobs
These pancake kabobs have juicy strawberries, honeydew melon, pineapple chunks, cantaloupe, and blueberries threaded onto the skewers.
They make a delicious breakfast or snack. Children eight years old or older can make these shamrock kabobs by themselves.
Additionally, younger children will need adult supervision when making these St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Pancake Kabobs with fruit.
Due to the pointed end of the wooden skewers.Please watch little ones carefully or cut off the pointed ends.
The pancake kabobs are simple to make and look festive with all the rainbow colors from the fruit.
My kids devour them not even realizing they’re eating healthy fruit for breakfast, which puts a smile on my face!
HOW TO MAKE St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Pancake Kabobs
To make the St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Pancake Kabobs, you’ll need pancakes, food coloring, fruit, and wooden skewers (#aff.). That’s it!
The first step is to make your pancake mix and add the green food coloring. Then in a hot nonstick skillet, you will cook your pancakes and let cool.
After the pancakes cool, you will use a clover shaped cookie cutter to cut out your shamrock pancakes.
The next step is to prep and cut your fruit then thread them and place one shamrock shaped pancake onto each skewer.
You can find in the grilling section at your local grocery store or at Bed, Bath and Beyond Stores.
These St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Pancake Kabobs are totally amazing and the best way to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day.
Kids will love them for breakfast or for a fun festive snack.
More Kabob Recipes
- Valentine’s Day Fruit and Heart-Shaped Pancake Kabobs
- Cinnamon Rolls on a Stick
- Buffalo Shrimp Kabobs
Aren’t these St.Patty’s Day fruit and pancake kabobs adorable? Kids and adults alike will enjoy these kabobs! The perfect breakfast food on a stick!Print
Pancake Mix: Taken from the Better Homes & Gardens Cookbook
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- green food coloring
- Whole, Fresh, Strawberries, stems removed and washed
- Honeydew Melon, cut into cubes
- Cantaloupe, cut into cubes
- Pineapple, cut into cubes
- 8” long Bamboo Skewers
- Shamrock/Clover Cookie Cutter
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the center of the dry mix and add the egg, milk and food coloring. Stir until moistened. Stir a little bit more to remove additional lumps and blend green color evenly.
- On a hot, nonstick skillet, pour batter and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Let cool. Use a cookie cutter to cut a clover shape into the pancakes.
- Hold the skewer with the point facing toward the top. Thread a strawberry, followed by cantaloupe, pineapple, honeydew melon and blueberry onto the skewer.
- Finish by adding a pancake clover.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American