Grilled Buffalo Shrimp Skewers are a fantastic addition to add to any meal or use it as the main star of the meal.
When Budweiser sent me the sauces for a recipe submission I just knew I had to use the Budweiser Brewmaster’s Premium Marinade Pouch – Buffalo Chicken on some shrimp.
This recipe is really super simple with just two ingredients. Just place the shrimp in the marinade and marinade for three hours.
It just takes minutes after that to grill up the shrimp. This a nice recipe for hot summer nights or gatherings with your friends.
These Grilled Buffalo Shrimp Skewers would go great with a coleslaw on the side with a tad of lime.
You can find all the Budweiser Brewmaster’s Sauces & Marinades at Walmart, HEB, Winn Dixie, Publix, Brookshire’s just to name a few of the grocery stores where these products are available.
You can dip these in a blue cheese, ranch, or just eat them by themselves. It’s really just the perfect summer recipe.
We all know no one wants to be cooking in a hot kitchen. It’s like a breath of fresh air to grill outside especially when the meal only takes minutes to grill up!
side dishes for grilled Shrimp Skewers
What do you like to put on the grill? I love anything seafood and also burgers.
More Seafood Recipes
You might like my other seafood recipes too.
- 1 Budweiser Brewmaster’s Premium Marinade Pouch – Buffalo Chicken
- 2 lbs uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 wooden bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 1 hour or more.)
- Preheat grill medium to low heat. (Propane/Gas Grill)
- Peel and deveined shrimp leaving the tails on.
- Place shrimp in the Buffalo Chicken Marinade bag, zip it, and make sure to evenly coat the shrimp.
- Place the pouch with the shrimp in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Remove the shrimp from the pouch and thread 5 shrimp onto each damp skewer.
- Spray the grill with a non stick cooking spray. Place the shrimp skewers on the grill making sure to grill the shrimp 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Transfer shrimp skewers to a serving platter and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Disclaimer: I was sent a free shipment of Budweiser Brewmaster’s Premium Sauces & Marinades to help me facilitate my recipe submission for the “Budweiser Sauces Ultimate Blogger Recipe Challenge”.