Show your American Pride by making some of these 45 4th of July Desserts. Perfect patriotic dessert recipes for serving at any Fourth of July Celebration.
No matter which of these Red, White, and Blue desserts you decide to make your dessert table will be the talk of the party.
So get ready to celebrate this patriotic day with desserts as spectacular as the firework displays.
And, your Fourth of July party will not only be remembered for all the excellent food and fun, but for the AMAZING desserts, too.
We hope this AWESOME round-up of cakes, cookies, tarts, dips, pies, and more inspires you to whip up something SPECTACULAR for July 4th!
4th of July Cakes
Celebrate America with this beautiful three-toned Red White and Blue Bundt Cake from Bunsen Burner Bakery.
This Homemade Angel Food Cake, from An Italian in my kitchen is perfect on its own or filled with creamy whipped cream and fresh berries. It’s the perfect cake recipe to impress family and friends at any celebration.
Simple, beautiful, and delicious! This Patriotic Poke Cake from Sweet & Savory Meals would make a great addition to any 4th of July table.
Serve up this beautiful and elegant Strawberry Blueberry Cake from Recipes From A Pantry. The patriotic red, white and blue colors make it great for serving at your next 4th of July celebration.
Want an impressive dessert that is simple, fun and patriotic? How about a red, white, and blue ice cream cake from Lemons For Lulu.
Who says desert can’t be healthy? This beautiful Patriotic Sheet Cake from A Clean Bake is diary-free, gluten-free, and Paleo.
Aren’t all these cakes beautiful? Here’s a few more AWESOME and beautiful patriotic theme cakes for you.
- Red Velvet Trifle An Alli Event
- July 4th Cookie Cake The Cake Chica
- Low Carb Strawberry Shortcake Dr. Davinah’s Eats
- Watermelon Blueberry Poke Cake April Golightly
4th of July Cookies
These Berry Cheesecake Cookie Cups from This Ole Mom are the perfect quick and easy dessert to add to your holiday menu.
Show your pride for America with these sweet and delicious festive Patriotic Cookie Bars from This Ole Mom.
If you want beautiful 4th of July cookies that are easy to transport and serve, try this soft pinwheel cookie recipe from Oh My! Sugar High.
Check out this delicious vegan No Bake Red, White, and Blue Flag Cookies from Hungry Hobby.
4th of July Cupcakes
While fireworks are bursting in the night sky this 4th of July, enjoy one of these fantastic Fireworks Cupcakes by The Purple Pumpkin Blog.
These Red White and Blue Patriotic Cupcakes from A Wicked Whisk are the perfect Fourth of July Cupcakes to show off your American pride.
Also, here’s one more AMAZING Patriotic cupcake for you. This cupcake is by Hearth & Vine.
4th of July Pies
Yes Please! I’ll take a huge slice of this Red, White, and Blueberry Cream Pie from House of Nash Eats.
Oh My! This Simply Delicious Apple Pie from West Via Midwest is absolutely perfect for summertime barbecues and Fourth of July events.
And, we can’t leave out this GORGEOUS American Flag Pie with Homemade Crust from Celebrating Southern Cooking with K!
Easy 4th of July Desserts
Let’s not forget a few easy desserts in our 4th of July roundup like this gorgeous fruit tray by This Ole Mom filled with lots of fresh strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
And, here’s a few more easy patriotic desserts that you might want to include on your Fourth of July dessert table.
- Patriotic Marshmallow Pops Conservamom
- No Bake Cherry Pies Mooshu Jenne
- Firecracker Popsicles Fried Dandelions
- 4th of July Slush Recipe Tastefully Frugal
- Patriotic White Chocolate Pretzels Beyond the Chicken Coop
- Red, White, and Blue Strawberries TJ’s Taste
- Patriotic Potato Chip Candy Finding Zest
- Red, White, and Blue Alcoholic Slushies Couple In The Kitchen
- Red, White, and Blue Dessert Board Meg’s Everyday Indulgence
Of course, I couldn’t forget to include these Red, White, and Blue Dessert Bites from Good Life Eats.
So many many great 4th of July dessert recipes. Keep reading below.
- Red white and Blue Jello Cups My Mini Adventurer
- Red, White & Blue Trifle Three Little Ferns
- American Flag Donuts The First Year
- Patriotic Brownies All Because She Saved
- Patriotic Nutella and Peanut Butter Stuffed Ritz Crackers The American Patriette
- Mini Watermelon Cakes Basil & Bubbly
- Patriotic No Bake Cake Batter Truffles Who Needs A Cape?
- Phyllo Fruit Cups Ten Around the World
- Patriotic Popcorn Cake Glitter On A Dime
- Patriotic Rice Krispies S’mores Beyond Frosting
- Keto Mixed Berry Cheesecake Parfait Oh So Foodie
- Easy Patriotic Fudge Recipe From Val’s Kitchen
So here it is folks! 45 Spectacular Independence Day dessert recipes for you to make for the 4th of July! Which ones will you make?