This free Halloween Scavenger Hunt Printable is a fun activity to get kids excited for Halloween. Kids will love hunting for all the spooky decorations around their neighborhood or at a Halloween party.
The Scavenger Hunt Printable is perfect for getting kids outdoors before or after trick or treating to burn off some energy. It’s also an excellent activity to use at trunk or treats.
I usually bring a few scavenger hunt printable pages to our church Halloween festival. The kids love running around finding everything listed on the printable.
Also, the whole family will have lots of fun looking for all the spooky items together. Plus, the printable is FREE, which makes it a budget-friendly activity.
You may want to print a scavenger hunt for each person participating in the hunt.
Additionally, you could make it a fun game by seeing who can find all the items on the list first.
What’s on the Halloween Scavenger Hunt Printable
Here are some of the items to find on the scavenger list.
- Black Cat
- Halloween Candy
- Spider Web
- Witch Hat
- Scary Clown
- Trick or Treat Bag
- Jack -O-Lantern
- Halloween Wreath
How to Print the Free Halloween Printable
- Download the free Halloween printable.
- Print the printable on cardstock to make it more durable.
- Print as many pages of the printable you want.
- Use clipboards to make it easier for everyone to check items off the list.
Downloading the printable
Download and print the FREE Halloween Scavenger Hunt here.
Here are more Scavenger Hunt Printables for You
- Camping Scavenger Hunt
- Kids I Spy Camping Printable
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Scavenger Hunt
- I Spy Kids Beach Printable
Ideas for Halloween Games
Here are a few ideas for indoor and outdoor Halloween games to play after the kids complete the scavenger list.
- Halloween Inflatable Spider and Witch Hat Ring Toss
- Pin the Eye on the Monster
- Halloween Zombie Shooting Game
- Flickin Chickin Outdoor/ Indoor Game
Leave a Reply