These No-Bake Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter Snowballs are an easy treat to make for Christmas. They also make an excellent choice for edible gifts!
I know most of my family loves Peanut Butter so, I knew I couldn’t go wrong with making these extra crunchy Peanut Butter Snowballs!
You can call them whatever you want, but after I dipped these delicious, addicting treats into white chocolate, they reminded me of snowballs!
Here’s the recipe. I ‘m sure after you see how easy it was for me to make these treats, you’ll want to whip up a few batches for your friends and family!
Warning: These extra crunchy Peanut Butter Snowballs are addicting!!
ingredients for Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter Snowballs
- 1 cup Extra Crunchy Skippy Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- cookie sheet lined with wax paper