If you love bacon, you need to try these delicious Bacon Wrapped Crackers. This simple bacon recipe with herbs and spices is easy to put together in minutes.
Making it an excellent appetizer to serve guests, and it’s budget-friendly.
Need a simple appetizer to serve for the holidays or your next football-watching party? You should make up a batch of these AMAZING bacon-wrapped crackers.
I swear your friends and family will love these little baked bundles of goodness!! I know my 12-year-old son devours this bacon and crackers appetizer every time I make them.
Especially the batch I made today with red pepper flakes and herbs on the crackers. The red pepper flakes added a little spice to them.
First, I started by placing Club original crackers on a wire rack on a cookie sheet layered with parchment paper. Then I sprinkled red pepper flakes and a herb season blend on top of each cracker.
Additionally, the garlic and herb season was purchased from Walmart. The brand is called Kinder’s NO SALT Garlic and Herb seasoning. It can also be purchased from Amazon.
Once I got all the crackers on the wire rack, I cut the bacon in half. Make sure to use thin-cut bacon. It makes it easier to wrap each piece of bacon around the Club crackers.
Wrapping the bacon around each cracker took a little time since I had to be careful not to spill any of the seasonings.
After I wrapped the bacon around each cracker, I sprinkled some red pepper flakes on top of each piece.
Lastly, I placed the cookie sheet with the bacon-wrapped crackers into a 250-degree preheated oven. I let the crackers bake for 2 hours.
What can You Put on the Bacon Wrapped Crackers?
Instead of using red pepper flakes and herb seasoning, you can use one of the following ingredients listed below.
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Cheese
- Jalapeno Slices
- Brown Sugar
- Herb Spread
Furthermore, don’t forget to store the crackers in the fridge in an airtight container.
Also, you can freeze the ban wrapped crackers in a freezer bag.
Don’t the crackers look delicious? These little bundles of goodness make the best party food!Print
These bacon wrapped crackers make an easy and delicious party food!
- 1 lb. thin-cut bacon (cut in half)
- 26–30 Club Crackers, Original
- Pepper Flakes
- Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- First, spray a wire rack with cooking spray, like PAM.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet then put the wire rack on top.
- Next, lay the crackers in rows on the wire rack. Sprinkle a little of the pepper flakes, and the garlic and herb seasoning on each cracker.
- Make sure the bacon is cut in half. Carefully wrap each cracker with bacon. Sprinkle a bit of red pepper flake on top of each piece of bacon.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 250 degrees for 2 hours. Keep an eye on the crackers, if they seem like they’re ready before the 2 hours is up remove them from the oven.
- Let cool. Then serve.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: party food, finger foods, appetizer, crackers, bacon, holiday food, snack