How Do You Make a Toilet Paper Snowman?
Making a toilet paper snowman is easy to make you’ll need a few supplies.
- 3 rolls of Cottonelle Toilet Paper
- black and orange felt
- black marker
- 1 small can
- 2 googly eyes
- twigs for arms
- small piece of cardboard
- floral pick
- Stack three rolls of toilet paper on top of each other. I chose not to glue the rolls together.
- On the top roll, glue on the googly eyes.
- Made a nose from the orange felt and glue it on.
- Draw a mouth using the black marker.
- Tied a piece of ribbon around the first and second toilet paper roll.
- Make felt circles for buttons and attach on the toilet paper snowman.
- Attach the twigs to each side of the second roll of paper to make arms.
Spray the can with black paint while it’s drying trace a large circle onto the piece of cardboard and felt. Cut out the circles and glue them together. Once, the can dries glue it to the circle. This will be the snowman’s hat.
Last glue on the floral pick.
Kim Seghers is a Mom of three, creator of This Ole Mom blog, a family friendly site. Kim is passionate about sharing her love for cooking, crafting, traveling, family, and everything lifestyle.