These delicious and unique Pumpkin Pie Tortilla Rolls with Pumpkin Glaze and Pecans is the perfect Thanksgiving Day dessert.
Pumpkin, Pumpkin and more Pumpkin! If you’re anything like me this time of year makes you happy because you can find delicious Pumpkin treats in the Bakeries and Stores.
Of course, I enjoy making Pumpkin treats for my family as much as I like buying them.
Here’s some pumpkin pie filled tortillas that are baked in the oven and drizzled with pumpkin glaze and covered in pecans. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family did!
WHAT’S in Pumpkin Pie Tortilla Rolls with Pumpkin Glaze and Pecans
- 12- count flour tortillas (regular size)
- 15 oz. can Pure Pumpkin minus 1 tablespoon (set aside 1 tbsp. pure pumpkin)
- 2- tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice and 1- tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1/4 tsp.
- 1- tablespoon Milk
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 3- tablespoon melted butter
- Butter for baking dish
- 1-tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces