This Orzo Pasta Salad is an easy and tasty recipe that’s simple to make and perfect for feeding a crowd at any gathering.
The delicious recipe made with light and fluffy Orzo Pasta, Grilled Peppers, Mushrooms, Fresh Tomatoes, and Cajun Pork Sausage.
Also, it can be served as a meal or as a side dish. It’s the perfect recipe to feed a crowd.
If you’re looking for something different to cook for your family or serve to guest at your next gathering try this colorful and flavorful Orzo Pasta Salad.
This hearty dish will appease even the pickiest eaters!
What’s in orzo pasta salad
- 1- 16 oz. bag DaVinci Orzo
- 1- 1b. Cajun Pork Sausage removed from casing (could use Turkey, Pork, or Italian Sausage)
- 4 cups (32 0z.) Chicken Broth
- 1- 8 oz. pack sliced Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 medium grilled Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 medium grilled Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped Parsley
- 1 cup diced fresh Tomatoes
- Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder.to your liking