This adorable and easy Halloween Ghost Craft is made using packing peanuts. Kids will have fun making this easy adorable Halloween craft.
Do you have Packing Peanuts cluttering up your cupboards or closets? I do! I decided to make this easy kid’s ghost paper wreath with my little boy.
Using packing peanuts to make this craft was a fun way to recycle those annoying foam pieces.
The ghost craft is perfect for little and big kids to do by themselves or with adult supervision.
The Ghost Wreath would add some Spooky fun to any room in the house. Just have your kids make the cute craft and hang it up.
I think this craft would be fun to make at Halloween parties, too. It’s easy and affordable to make. Just start saving those packaging peanuts.
Supplies Needed For A Halloween Ghost Craft
- 30 or more White Packaging Peanuts
- Black Sharpie Marker
- White Poster Board or White Paper Plate
- Elmer’s School Glue
- Glue Gun
- Large bowl & Small (if using poster board)
1. Using a pencil, trace a large circle on a poster board.
2. Cut out the large circle with scissors.
3. Place the large cutout circle on a flat surface and trace a small circle inside of it using a small bowl.
4. Cut out the small circle with scissors.
5. Place the circle on a flat work surface and glue on the packaging peanuts with the Elmer’s Glue. Make sure your wreath, doesn’t stick to the work surface.
6. Using a Black Sharpie Marker, draw on the faces for your ghosts. Then let your wreath dry. Make sure it doesn’t stick to your work surface.
7. Using a glue gun (adults do this part.. please be careful the glue gets hot) glue, a piece of ribbon to the back to hang up the wreath.
You can add a bow like I did. What do you think?
Kim’s note- Make sure only to hang the paper wreath indoors.
To give the Wreath more support you can cut out a piece of cardboard using the same instructions for the wreath and glue it to the back of it.
Easy, fun, and affordable. A great way to recycle those annoying packaging peanuts! How do you recycle packing peanuts?