If you need a fun and easy craft for your little ones to make this holiday season this cute Kids Christmas Tree Craft would be perfect!
The Christmas trees are such a fun craft for kids to make. Also, the decorative little trees make a wonderful gift for grandma and grandpa too!
Additionally, this Christmas Tree craft project is great for teaching kids about using recyclable materials.
What is Needed for Kids Christmas Tree Craft
- Green card stock or poster board (we used my old green file folders)
- Beads, glitter, rhinestones (my son used his Mardi Gras beads
- Chopsticks or small wooden dowel
- Small container with floral Styrofoam ( we bought a small flower pot for a $1 from Dollar General Store it had an ugly silk flower in it)
- Yellow card stock or poster board
- Picture of child
- Moss and ribbon
- Craft glue
How to Make A Kids Christmas Tree Craft
First, draw and cut out a 2 Christmas trees on your cardstock or poster board.I used this template here .
Next, cut the bottom portion of the tree off to make it shorter. Let your child put glue on the trees and decorate .
Second, after the craft glue dries on the trees glue them onto the chopstick. I did this step for my son using a glue gun.
Next , cut out two stars and glue the child’s picture onto the stars. Let dry then glue the star on the tree put a dab of glue on the end of the chopstick and place it into the flower pot.
We put put moss in the flower pot and tied a ribbon around it. Doesn’t it look cute and festive for the Christmas?
Leave a Reply