Here’s my recipe for Mini Muffulettas using Hormel Natural Choice Oven Roasted Deli Turkey and Hormel Original Pepperoni.
Muffulettas usually are made on a large round Sesame Seed loaf bread, cut into quarters filled with Ham, Salami, Mortadella, Mozzarella, Provolone Cheese, and Italian Olive Salad.
You can eat Muffulettas cold or warm. I prefer mine hot from the oven. Mini Muffulettas are popular in Southern Louisiana at weddings, tailgating parties, and Mardi Gras.
WHAT’S in Deli Turkey & Pepperoni Mini Muffulettas
- 1-Jar of Italian Olive Salad
- 1-2 Packages Hormel Natural Choice Oven Roasted Deli Turkey
- 1- Package Original Pepperoni
- 6 Slices Provolone Cheese (cut in half)
- 6 Slices Swiss Cheese or Mozzarella Cheese (cut in half)
- 12- Sliders Buns (your choice of small buns)
- Cookie Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
- 12- Toothpicks
How to make Turkey & Pepperoni Mini Muffulettas
Preheat oven to 325 Degree