What’s better than dunking juicy strips of Fried Chicken Tenders in Creamy Ranch dressing? Chicken Tenders wrapped in Brown Sugar Bacon then deep fried to delicious perfection.
Just ask my little boy he’ll tell you there’s nothing better!
This recipe is great for feeding hungry guest on the Big Game Day. And, if you’re not planning to entertain anytime soon just fry up a batch of these delicious tenders for dinner.
- 10- Skinless Boneless Chicken Tenders
- 1- Package Hormel Brown Sugar Bacon (10 pcs.)
- Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder (to your liking)
- Cooking Oil
- Deep Fryer
- 1 tbsp. Parsley
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
How to cook Bacon Wrapped Fried Chicken Tenders
First, Heat Oil in Deep Fryer to 350 degrees.
1. Next, pour 2 cups of flour into a medium size bowl. Mix in salt, pepper, garlic and parsley.
2. Make an egg wash. Kim’s note- I added a little Cajun seasoning to the milk mixture. Place 3-4 pieces of Chicken into the Milk wash a a time . Covering each piece thoroughly .
3. Cover each piece of Chicken completely with the flour mixture.
4. Wrap each piece of Chicken with Bacon .
5. Fry 3 Chicken Tenders at a time for 7-10 minutes until tenders are golden brown. Move Chicken from fryer and place on a platter lined with napkins.
Please be careful when cooking with hot oil. Don’t stand close to the fryer and keep children away .
This recipe is simple to make and delicious to eat! Serve with your favorite side dishes.
Are you hungry yet? How do you eat your Bacon?
Thank you Jen! And, thank you for the invite to your blog party. I think these chicken tenders will be a hit at the SB party. You can dunk them in ranch dip or honey mustard either would taste great ! Have a great weekend! Kim
Thank you so much Sydney! You could always do like I do ..eat the chicken and bacon and tell yourself that your starting your diet the next day! lol Thank you for pinning my recipe! Have a great night, Kim
Thank you Gina! They taste great dipped in honey mustard sauce! And, I love eating them with homemade fries! Yum!! Have a lovely night! Kim
Hi Julie! I agree with you and bacon makes everything taste great! Have a great day, Kim
Hi Christy! I know bacon isn't very healthy but it's delicious. I can't eat the turkey kind its not the same! Have your tried the turkey bacon ? Have a great day! Kim
Thank you Bianca! It really was delicious. I can't wait to fix it again. Thank you for pinning it.
Have a lovely week, Kim
Thank you Alicia ! They really came out good! My little boy couldn't stop eating them. Now I know the secret to getting my little boy to eat… wrap it in bacon! Thank you for stopping over and leaving a comment. Have a great week, Kim
Hey Danica!! LOL!! Girl you crack me up. We love bacon too. My son has a shirt that proclaims his love for bacon ..lol!! You should fix this for your son's, you'll love the way the bacon smells frying !! Have a great week, Kim
Thank you Nikki! Yes ! I agree Game Day is a great excuse to eat more bacon. I love bacon it makes everything better, lol. Thank you for taking the time to visit. Have a great weekend, Kim