Learn how to make this fun Halloween Party Ghost Game that is easy to make and a fun DIY game that will keep kids entertain for hours at Halloween parties.
If you’re having a Halloween party or just looking for a fun game for your little ones to play this hungry ghost would be perfect!
Supplies For The Halloween Party Ghost Game
- Ping- Pong Balls & Container
- White Poster Board
- White Paper or White Paint
- Black Paint
- Box Cutter
How to make the Party Ghost Game
- Tape your box close and spray paint the box white or cover it with white paper.
- Cut the poster board into the shape you want your ghost and draw or paint the eyes on the ghost.
- Glue the poster board ghost onto the box then cut out a mouth.
- Put the ping- pong balls in a container. I wrote Ghost Food on our container for the Ping-Pong balls.