This beautiful Fall Outdoor Display is easy to make and uses only a few decorations. The outdoor display looks AMAZING displayed in the front yard.
Additionally, the display will look great for Thanksgiving, too!
This weekend my little boy picked out two pumpkins from the Pumpkin Patch we visited. All week I’ve been staring at the pumpkins sitting on my kitchen floor.
At first, my little boy wanted to carve them but, he eventually changed his mind. He decided they would look nice outside with a scarecrow.
I decided today while he was at school to make a Fall display using his pumpkins to surprise him when he gets home from school.
What do you think about our Fall display?
What you will need for the Fall Outdoor Display
- 2- Bales of Hay from Feed Store
- Scarecrow from Dollar General Store ( I cut the scarecrow off the large pole)
- 3- Fall Garlands from the Dollar Tree
- 2- Crows from Dollar Tree
- 1- Rat from Dollar Tree
- 1- Small Basket from Dollar Tree
- Decorative Gourds & Small Pumpkins
The above picture shows my son picking out his pumpkins at the Pumpkin Patch we visited.