Winter Opal Apple Salad topped with opal apples, dry aged salami, blood oranges, and heirloom tomatoes.
- 1 opal apple; sliced
- 1 blood orange; peeled
- 10 heirloom grape tomatoes
- 1 cup spring salad mix
- 10 red holiday grapes
- 10 slices dry aged salami
- Sliced apple and peel the orange.
- Wash and place salad into a plate or bowl.
- Top with opal apple slices, blood orange slices, grapes, and tomatoes.
- Layer with salami and top with dressing of choice.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apple, Salad