Delicious no churn ice cream cake filled with Honey Buns and topped with cereal and M&M’s.
- 1 – 32 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups Honey Comb cereal for crust
- 1 – 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag of M&M’s, only use reds and browns
- extra Honey Comb cereal for topping
- 2 Honey Buns cubed (I used a vegetable chopper)
- In a stand mixer with whisk attachment fitted beat heavy cream for 4 minutes on a 2. Move it up every 2 minutes until you reach the 10. Once the heavy cream looks like whipped topping stop the mixer.
- Remove the whisk attachment. Pour in sweetened condensed milk and fold until smooth.
- Spread cereal at the bottom of the springform pan. Pour in half of whipped mixture. Top with cubed Honey Buns. Pour the rest over the ice cream mixture over the of the Honey Buns and top the cake with M&M’s and Honey Comb cereal.
- Freeze cake for 3 hours or until firm. Lightly heat the edge of the pan with warm water being careful not to wet the top of the cake. Pop the springform lever open and remove. Slice with a warm knife and serve.
- Cover any leftover cake and store in the freezer.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American