- 1 Half Gallon Vanilla Ice Cream
- Food Coloring—Pink, Purple, Turquoise
- Fruit Flavored Fruit Chews
- Candy Toppings and Sprinkles
- Divide the ice cream into 3 bowls and mix in each color.
- Layer the ice cream into a loaf pan one color at a time. Place the pan in the freezer for 1-2 hours until ice cream is hard again.
- Unwrap a fruit chew and place in microwave for 3 seconds.
- Roll the fruit chew into a ball and then pull and twist until it looks like a unicorn horn. Repeat this step with the other fruit chews.
- Take the ice cream out and scoop it into 4 sundae bowls. Make sure to get all the colors in each scoop. (start at one end and scoop until you reach the other end, this will give you all 3 colors with a perfect scoop).
- Sprinkle different candy and sprinkles on each sundae and put the unicorn horn on top each one.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American