This easy Stand Mixer Pizza Dough will sure to become your favorite go to pizza dough recipe! It turns out perfectly every time made in the stand mixer!
- 1 ⅓ cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (¼ ounce packet) or 2 ¼ teaspoons) active dry yeast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 ¾ cups flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- Stir together the sugar and water in the mixer bowl. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Set aside about 10 minutes or until foam forms on top.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To the bowl, stir in the olive oil.
- Add 3 cups flour and salt to the mixing bowl. Using the bread hook on your stand mixer, blend the dough on low speed until combined. If the dough is too sticky, add additional flour, mixing between each addition.
- Turn mixer speed to medium and knead with the dough hook until the dough forms a ball.
- Remove dough from the mixing bowl and divide into 2 or 3 crusts. On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion of dough out into a circle.
- Transfer dough to a baking sheet prepared with parchment paper.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Add toppings as desired. Return to oven and bake an additional 5 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness of your dough and desired doneness.
- Category: dinner
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American/Italian
Keywords: pizza, pizza dough, stand mixer, KitchenAid, cheese pizza, easy recipe, stand mixer dough, dinner