This Spicy Mango Salsa is easy to make and tastes simply delicious.
- 3 diced mangoes
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 purple onion, diced
- 2 diced jalapeno peppers, seeds discarded
- Juice from 2 fresh limes
- Dice three mangoes into bite size pieces and place them in mixing bowl.
- Next, chop one purple onion and place it in the bowl with the mangoes.
- Chop up 1/3 cup of ciltrano and dice two jalapenos. Discard the seeds from the jalapeno peppers.
- Juice to large size limes. Then drizzle lime juice over salsa.
- Stir the salsa and cover with saran wrap and chill in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Remove salsa from fridge when ready to serve.
If you don’t have time to chill the salsa for 2-3 hours, you could serve it right away. Personally, I think it tastes better chilled so all the flavors can have time to marinate together.
Also, you may add sea salt to you liking if you find it needs salt. We didn’t add salt to our mango salsa.
Add more cilantro to the recipe if you find it needs more.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: snack, salsa, mango salsa, spicy salsa, homemade salsa, easy recipe, dip, condiment, tacos, tortilla chips, pits chips, mangoes, jalapenos, ciltrano , lime, appetizer,