Spicy Keto Cauliflower is a simple and easy side dish that’s tender and delicious.
- 1 head Cauliflower (4 cups)
- 1 cup Louisiana Concentrated Crawfish, Crab, and Shrimp Boil
- 1/2 cup Salt
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning or less
- Remove leaves from the bottom of the Cauliflower and discard.
- Place Cauliflower into a large stockpot with water covering the Cauliflower. Stir in the salt and Crawfish, Crab, & Shrimp Boil.
- Once the Cauliflower comes to a boil lower the fire and continue letting it boil for 15 minutes or until the Cauliflower is fork tender.
- Drain and place the Cauliflower into a colander, splash with cold water to allow it stop cooking.
- Place Cauliflower in a bowl and sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning. Serve with a fork and enjoy!
You could use more than a 1/2 cup of salt if you like your food salty. Also, you could use butter and any topping you prefer besides Old Bay seasoning.
Keywords: Keto, Ketogenic Diet, Cauliflower, Side Dish, Gluten-Free