- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can ( 21 ounce) cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a 8 inch square baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, milk, baking powder, sugar, and salt together.
- Pour mixture over the melted butter evenly. Do not mix.
- Pour pie filling over mixture. Do not mix. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool or serve warm.
Great with vanilla ice cream.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American