- 2 pounds Kale
- 1 1/2 cup baby bellas
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup onions
- optional 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- Trim stems off the kale. Rinse and drain the kale, set aside in a strainer.
- Heat oil in a large pot. Sauté the onions and garlic for one minute, add the mushrooms. Saute until almost tender.
- Add the Kale, a little bit at a time and sauté until tender for about 10-13 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Category: side dish
- Cuisine: American