This Skillet Chicken Rotini recipe tastes fantastic and easy to make. If you need a quick meal to fix that doesn’t lack taste you should give this dish a try. It would make a great family meal paired with a salad or your favorite veggies.
When I am rushing around bringing my kids from place to place the skillet chicken rotini recipe is my favorite to whip up. It takes less than an hour to make, and it’s filling. Your family will thank you for fixing them a hot meal.
My son loves covering his skillet chicken rotini with lots of parmesan cheese. However, your family chooses to eat this delicious pasta dish don’t plan on having leftovers.
Now you know how to make skillet chicken rotini. If you make this delicious meal, I hope your family enjoys it.Print
- 1 pound rotini pasta (uncooked)
- 2 cups chicken breast (raw and cubed)
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 2 gloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh basil, for garnish (optional)
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In a large skillet add chicken, red pepper, onion, garlic, olive oil, oregano. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is browned on each side and no longer pink, stirring frequently.
- Stir in broth and bring to a boil. Continue to cook, uncovered until liquid reduces to half. Add pasta and stir to mix well.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped basil before serving.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Do you have a favorite skillet dish you make?
Kim Seghers is a Mom of three, creator of This Ole Mom blog, a family friendly site. Kim is passionate about sharing her love for cooking, crafting, traveling, family, and everything lifestyle.