- 1– 12-24 count mini muffin pan
- A jar Once Again Hazelnut Spread Amore
- package sugar cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon water
- optional powdered sugar
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 12-24 mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Follow the instructions on the sugar cookie package for drop cookies.
- Roll dough into small balls. Place into muffin pan.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Immediately remove from oven and press a wine cork, shot glass, wooden pestle, or top of a round spoon handle into the cookie to make the opening. ( I used a wine cork.)
- Place cookie cups on a plate and spoon about a teaspoon of hazelnut spread into each.
- Let cookie cups cool and top each with a raspberry.
- optional – put powder sugar into a strainer/sifter and sprinkle over the hazelnut filled cookie cups and raspberries.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: snack or party dessert
- Cuisine: American