These easy and delicious pumpkin yogurt bites are a fun and healthy frozen treat.
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sweetener of choice
- 1 vanilla yogurt (we used siggi’s)
- pumpkin mold
- Add pumpkin puree to a bowl. Add in sweetner and cinnamon. Stir well.
- Pour in half way with siggi’s vanilla yogurt. Then drop a half of a teaspoon full of pumpkin into each pumpkin.
- You may swirl it with a toothpick. Freeze for 3 hours until solid.
- Serve cold for a nice seasonal snack!
You can use sugar, stevia, or any sweetener of choice.
You may use non-fat yogurt or greek yogurt if you like.
- Category: Seasonal
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: seasonal, festive, fall, autumn, Halloween, healthy, pumpkin , yogurt, easy recipe, snack, dessert