- 1 bag 16 oz. chocolate chips
- 12 mellocreme pumpkins
- 1/3 cup crushed oreo cookies
- Autumn leaves sprinkle mix
- 9x13 baking sheet
- parchment paper
- Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave for 40 seconds. Take out and stir. Place bowl of chocolate back in the microwave and continue melting the chocolate for 15 second intervals until completely melted.
- Once chocolate is completely melted evenly spoon it onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the mellowcreme pumpkins onto the chocolate, then sprinkle on the crushed oreos, then the sprinkle mix.
- Place the baking sheet with the chocolate bark in the fridge for at least one hour or until the chocolate is completely hard.
- Once the chocolate bark hardens remove it from the refrigerator and break it into pieces.
- Place the candy bark onto a serving tray. Keep in the fridge until needed.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American