Peppermint Mocha Latte made with cocoa, peppermint syrup, and espresso for a warm latte on cold winter nights.
- 1 pump peppermint syrup
- 1 shot espresso
- whipped topping
- 1/2 cup milk; frothed
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- crushed peppermint candy
- sprinkles for topping
- Brew one shot of espresso.
- Pump one pump of peppermint syrup into the glass. Add cocoa powder.
- Slowly pour in espresso.
- Froth milk and gently pour into the espresso mix.
- Top with whipped topping, crushed peppermint, cocoa, and sprinkles.
If you don’t want peppermint in the drink but just on top you may omit the syrup.
Keywords: Peppermint, Latte