This Peachy Rainier Cherry Moonshine is the perfect refreshing summertime adult boozy drink.
- 4 peach slices
- 8 rainier cherries; one for topping; pits removed
- 2.5 ounces moonshine
- 1 tablespoon vanilla simple syrup
- In a shaker place 4 peach slices, 7 rainier cherries, and moonshine.
- Smash down the peaches and the cherries. Then give the shaker a few shakes.
- Next, add in vanilla simple syrup and ice. Shake the shaker then pour ingredients into a short glass.
- Top cocktail with remaining cherry.
You may use another store bought Moonshine, if you cannot find Climax Moonshine.
- Category: American Drinks
- Method: Shaker
- Cuisine: Alcohol
Keywords: moonshine, adult beverage, cocktail, peaches, cherries, booze, easy recipe, summer drink, holiday drink, vanilla, simple syrup,