This delicious Mardi Gras King Cake milkshake is crazy big and crazy good!
- 3 cups Blue Bell Mardi Gras King Cake Ice Cream
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 8 oz. melted white chocolate
- purple, green, gold sprinkles
- whip cream
- mini King Cake or cinnamon roll
- beignets (use my easy biscuit beignet recipe)
- tall drinking glass
- optional crown and King Cake baby
- Blend together ice cream and milk in blender. Add a little milk at a time. Use more milk if needed.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave for 15 second intervals. Stir and melt until completely melted.
- Use a spoon and smear melted chocolate around the rim of the glass and add sprinkles immediately.
- Pour milkshake into glass.
- Put beignets and King Cake on skewers. Place into the shake. Add straw.
- Top with whip cream and sprinkles. Place crown and baby on milkshake.
You can dip the mouth of the glass into the chocolate or smear chocolate around the glass with a spoon. This recipe is easy to double.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mardi Gras, King Cake, Ice Cream, Milkshake, beignets, dessert