- 1 tube Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls (8)
- 8 Kabob sticks
- 1 Decorating bag
- Cookie sheet
- Non-Stick Aluminum foil
- cooking spray if not using non-stick aluminum foil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with non-stick aluminum foil.
2. Pop open your can of cinnamon rolls, separate the rolls and set the icing aside.
3. Place one kabob stick through the side of each cinnamon roll and place on lined cookie sheet.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes (package says longer, but since they aren’t snug in one small pan they bake quicker)
5. Scoop your icing into a decorating bag and cut a small tip off the end.
6. Drizzle your icing in a swirl pattern over each hot cinnamon roll.
7. Let slightly cool and enjoy!