I was sent the items mentioned below at no cost to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.
I was sent the following to review :
1. Stuck on You – Kids soft cotton 4th of July T-Shirt
My little boy loves his shirt by Stuck on You. It’s not only festive for 4th of July but, it’s comfortable. It’s made out of soft cotton. It’s doesn’t scratch which makes it great for little ones sensitive skin. We love that the T- Shirt has the year on it making it easier to remember when the picture was taken.
Our favorite thing about this t-shirt is when my son is finished celebrating Fourth of July and ready to call it a night, he can wear this shirt to bed. Stuck on You T- Shirts can be worn during the day and at night for bed. Just pair the shirt with your favorite pajama bottoms.
2. Penny Scallan Design – Patriotic Lunch Tote
This adorable lunch box is fully insulated and easy to wipe down. We love this lunch bag by
Penny Scallan Design ! The large compartment has enough room to hold a sandwich, drink , cheese stick, bag of chips and fruit. It’s fully insulated which keeps your food hot or cold longer. The small zip-up compartment can hold keys and a cell phone . If your child is using the lunchbox the side compartment can be used for other things. The side compartment when unzipped is lined with small stars. Great lunch bag to bring along with you to watch the Fourth of July fireworks!
I was not sent the following to review but thought I would share them.
3. Sticky Bellies – reusable Fourth of July Sticker great way to capture your baby’s July 4th . Peel, Stick and Snap! I know many parent’s that take pictures of their children for each month they turn or to capture every milestone. Whether your child rolls, crawls or walks these would be cute to have!
4. Stuck on You – 4th of July Beach Towel . If your going to the beach or to a Pool Party this Fourth of July you’ll need to take along a beach towel. These 100% cotton towels come in spotty or striped designs. The red and white striped towel fits perfectly into the theme of the day! You can also, have your child’s name Embroidered on the beach towel.
5. INTEX – Lil’ Star Arm Bands
If your going to the beach or just letting your little splash around in the pool at home this Fourth of July ,why not let them do it in style . Your little one will be safe and look festive . *note* never leave young children playing in water unsupervised . These cute Star Arm Bands are adorable!
That’s it! Five cute Patriotic products to have your little one looking festive this July 4th!
This is a sponsored post and all opinions are my own. I only recommend products that I would use myself or that would be a good fit with my readers. See my disclosure here. I was sent products from Stuck on You and Penny Scallan Design .