Keto Sausage, Egg, and Spinach Breakfast Bowls are perfect for mornings when you need a quick and easy breakfast.
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces breakfast sausage
- 1 cup spinach leaves, washed & dried
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- seasoning you like (we used cajun seasoning)
- Brown sausage, drain grease, remove from skillet, and set aside.
- Crack and whisk 2 eggs. Place butter in skillet on low-medium heat. Add eggs. Cook eggs until almost done.
- Add sausage in pan with the eggs, stir together.
- Add the spinach until they wilt. Remove pan from stove.
- Sprinkle in seasoning, then stir in the cheese.
We used uncured Jimmy Dean Breakfast sausage, organic spinach, and cage-free large eggs.
Also, we used cajun seasoning. You can use your favorite seasoning or Cajun seasoning if you prefer.
- Category: breakfast / keto
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: keto, breakfast, eggs, sausage, spinach, low carb, Jimmy Dean, easy recipe, breakfast bowl