These Jello Halloween Coconut Balls make the best Halloween sweet treat.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz. box Jello, orange
- 14 oz. bag sweetened coconut flakes, (remove 1 cup set aside to dye later)
- orange food coloring
- Twizzlers, cut into pieces for pumpkin stems
- Use the food coloring to dye 1 cup of coconut flakes you set aside. Evenly coat the coconut flakes.
- Combine Jello, condensed milk, reminding white coconut flakes from the bag, and a few drops of orange food coloring. Mix thoroughly. Forms balls with the mixture.
- Roll each ball into the orange coconut flakes and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Top each pumpkin with a Twizzlers stem.
- Place candy in the refrigerator to harden for at least 5 hours. Best if left overnight.
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Jello, candy, coconut, easy recipe, Halloween, sweets, condensed milk,