- 1 lb. size 16/20 shrimp, about 15 shrimp (Peeled & Devein)
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 stick melted butter
- 2 tbsp bourbon
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1/4 fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped (remove and discard white part)
1. Rinse and pat your shrimp dry. Place your shrimp in an 8×8 glass baking dish. Sprinkle two tablespoons cajun seasoning over the shrimp, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to your liking. Make sure to season both sides of the shrimp.
2. In a medium glass bowl melt one stick of butter in the microwave. Remove bowl from the microwave stir in two tablespoons of bourbon, two tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, two tablespoons light brown sugar, and 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice. Place bowl back into the microwave for 20-30 seconds or until the butter mixture melts. Remove the butter mixture from the microwave and pour over the shrimp.
3. Chop up a 1/2 cup of parsley and a 1/2 cup of green onion. Pour the green onion and parsley on top of the shrimp making sure to spread evenly over the shrimp. You can sprinkle a little more lemon juice and cajun season on top if you would like.
4. Bake the shrimp in a 375 degree preheated oven. Cook for 12-15 minutes. Remove the dish carefully with oven mitts. Drizzle some of the juice over the shrimp.
5. Serve while hot with french bread. Eat the shrimp and soak up the sauce.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Cajun