These Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes are fluffy, tender, and delicious.
- 2–4 large sweet potatoes (we used 3 large sweet potatoes)
- 1 cup water for 6 qt Instant pot or 1 1/2 cup water for 8 qt Instant Pot
- Toppings (see list in post for suggestions)
- We used cinnamon, butter, marshmallows, and candied pecans
- Scrub and rinse sweet potatoes.
- Pour water into inner pot in Instant Pot.
- Place trivet in Instant Pot. Then arrange sweet potatoes on trivet.
- Press manual and set Instant Pot for 20 minutes high pressure. Close lid, turn knob to sealing.
- Once, cook time has elapsed let naturally release for 5 minutes, then turn knob to venting. After the valve goes down carefully open the lid and remove the sweet potatoes.
- Place sweet potatoes on a plate. Make a slit in each potato and top with your favorite toppings.
- We used cinnamon, butter, marshmallows, and candied pecans.
Use your favorite toppings. See list in post for suggestions.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sweet potatoes, instant pot, pressure cooker, easy recipe, Thanksgiving, side dish, dinner