Instant Pot Rotini Pasta and Meatballs is an easy pasta recipe that only takes minutes to make!
- 14 oz. Bag Italian Meatballs Frozen (28 meatballs)
- 28 oz. Spaghetti Sauce (we used Prego Garden Chunky Combo)
- 10 oz. Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 16 0z. Box Rotini Pasta
- 3 cups water
- Seasonings of choice (we used Italian seasoning, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder)
- Place frozen meatballs in Instant Pot. Spread meatballs out.
- Layer the pasta on top of the meatballs.Spread pasta out evenly.
- Dump in can of rotel. Use back of spoon to spread tomatoes & chile over pasta.
- Pour in the psta sauce. Use back of spoon to spread sauce.
- Fill empty spaghetti sauce jar with water. Should be 2 1/2 cups water. Shake jar then pour water into large measuring cup. Add another 1/2 cup water to measuring cup. You should have 3 cups of water.
- Take half the water and pour it around the inside of the instant pot so it seeps down to the meatballs.Then pour the other half of water evenly over the top of the sauce.
- Add your seasoning of choice or stir in the seasoning once the pasta and meatballs are finish cooking.
- Close the lid and lock it. Place the knob to the sealing position.Then set the pot to manual (high pressure) 6 minutes. It may take a few minutes to come to pressure.
- Carefully do quick release once the timer goes off. Turn the knob to venting. After the valve (pin) goes down carefully open the lid.
- Stir the pasta and meatballs and serve or place a lid on the pot and serve when ready.
You can use a can of diced tomatoes instead of Rotel with diced tomatoes & green chilies. Especially, if serving to young kids.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spaghetti, pasta, meatballs, easy recipe, noodles, spaghetti sauce, dinner, meatballs and pasta, frozen meatballs, easy dinner,