Instant Pot Little Smokies (Cocktail Sausages) with Grape Jelly and Barbecue Sauce make a sweet and savory appetizer!
- 2– Packages 14 oz. each Lit’L Smokies
- 1– 28 oz. Barbecue Sauce (Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 1– 16 oz. Grape Jelly
- 1/2 cup water
- Pour barbecue sauce in inner pot.
- Take top off barbecue sauce bottle. Add 1/2 cup water. Shake bottle pour in pot with barbecue sauce.
- Add grape jelly in Instant Pot with barbecue sauce.
- Mix together jelly and sauce. Add little smokies. Cover lil smokies with the bbq sauce and jelly mixture.
- Place lid on pressure cooker. Turn valve to the sealing position.
- Set the Instant Pot to manual for 3-4 minutes. Carefully do quick release once timer goes off.
- Turn the knob to venting. After the valve (pin) goes down carefully open the lid. Stir the lil smokies.
- Serve while hot or place the Instant Pot on the warm setting.
You could add 1 tablespoon of chili sauce if you like your little smokies spicer.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Little Smokies, Cocktail Sausages, BBQ Smokies, appetizer, party food, holiday appetizer, Jimmy Dean Lil'T Smokies, Lil smokies, BBq Weenies, Grape Jelly Little Smokies, ,