Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs only take a few minutes to make in the Instant Pot and are super easy to peel.
- Instant Pot
- 8 to 12 uncooked eggs (we used 8 ggs)
- 1 cup water
- Place inner pot into the Instant Pot. Next, put metal rack or steamer basket into the pot.
- Put 8 to 12 eggs into the pot with one cup of water.
- Close and lock lid. Turn knob to sealing position.
- Press manual button and set for 5 minutes.
- When timer goes off quick release by turning knob to venting.
- After valve goes down open instant pot and carefully remove eggs.
- Put eggs into a bowl filled with ice water until they cool down.
- Peel eggs and enjoy!
I have an IP LUX 80 (8 quarts) please adjust recipe time accordingly.
If you like your eggs a little firmer cook for 7 minutes then do a quick release.
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American